Friday, December 5, 2008

Family Friday

I've been feeling so guilty lately for not spending enough time with my family. I can always tell when I'm not doing enough for my husband and daughter because they get cranky, which only makes the guilt worse.

My mom was so encouraging today and always has such good "mom" advice...I'm thankful for her (even though thankful Thursday was yesterday!).

To make it worse, everything on the radio was about spending time with your kids; how, if you don't they won't want to spend time with you when they grow up...and about how working mom's suck.

So after work, Hannah and I played Wiggles on the computer and we "Elf-ed" ourselves. We laughed and had fun for over an hour. Go here to elf yourself for amusement. She even got me to play Sesame Street figurines with her for a while. 

It felt really good to spend time with my little girl. Don't miss out on your family. I have to remind myself constantly. You won't regret the time you put into that. The time goes by too fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts