Monday, January 12, 2009

Money Monday - New Car!

Did I get you with the title?

Did you think I'd tell you that we just got a new Mustang? Maybe a Suburban? Well, if you know me, you certainly weren't thinking that.

But, we are however in the market for a new car. A cheap car. But a new car. Can I just say, I HATE HAVING TO SHOP FOR A JUNKER??

We don't want to take out a car loan so we're paying cash, which at the moment, is not very much.

Matt just called as he was test driving a Honda Accord. Seemed like a solid car...not to much obviously wrong with it. He said...It doesn't seem like it leaks, but I can here the sun roof whistling a little...

We chatted for a few minutes before I hear a pause and my sweet husband's kind calm voice says as if he's talking about the weather..."Well, water just came pouring through the roof, so I guess this one's out."

How funny is that? Yeah, that's the kind of car we can buy right now...One that's missing major components, like a roof. 

Money. It runs the world...and cars apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts