Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for my job. In such an uncertain time, both Matt and I have fairly stable jobs and are managing. 

I'm thankful for my job, not only because it helps to provide for our family, but because I love what I do. Is it stressful? Yes. Inconvenient sometimes? Yes. But, I love it. I am the Student Ministries Assistant at Riverside Community Church. I spend tons of time with students, spend a lot of time on administrative tasks, and facilitate the Junior High ministry.

Sometimes, when I'm working, I almost hate to log hours, because I feel like I'm having way too much fun doing what I'm doing to get paid! That's what everyone should feel like at their job.

Next weekend, we'll be taking the kids away on a retreat. I'm looking forward to see what God will do this weekend and I pray that he'll bless and protect my family while I'm gone. I always miss them.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts