Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday!


Well today was a crazy one! But, I'm thankful today that my little one is bright and well behaved.

Matt and I met at her school today for our first parent teacher conference. 

I wasn't very surprised by anything they said, but I've always worried if she turned into a monster when she went to school or church. I'm proud to say that my little preschooler is ahead of the game in most of what she was evaluated and there are only minor things that need practice. Easy enough! 

Her teachers also said she's a joy to have in class. They love how she loves to dance and sing and dress up. When they go down to music class on Tuesdays she amuses her teachers as she runs to the front of the room to rally her peers and conduct. 

I really think she'll be very musical. She's already able to match pitch, harmony and key changes!!

I came home and told her what the teachers told us and let her add 2 stickers to her book for doing so well in school.

I'm proud of my little one. What a blessing she is.

I know I've bragged about my kid this entire blog but I can because, she's my kid and this is my blog :)

I'm also thankful for my amazing husband for forcing me to lay on the couch and read a book while he made dinner. Thanks baby! 

It's a thankful kind of day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts