Tuesday, February 3, 2009

TIps and Hints Tuesday - Grocery Shopping

Ok, maybe it's just me, but if it is, I learned it from my mom (and my sister does it too!)...but, I'm super anal about how my groceries go onto the conveyer belt at the grocery store.

I decided to go this morning while Hannah was at school. Why in the WORLD have I not done this before?? Do I REALLY want to take her WITH ME???

Anyhow, when I get to the checkout line, I have to put all the heavy stuff on first...cans and such. Then comes boxes like cereal and pasta. 

...frozen items
...produce
...paper products
...bread and eggs

Then, the fabulous bagger today packed the bags PERFECTLY.

And, I took them home in a rush and everything was so easy to put away because it was already separated. If you're in a rush, like I was trying to get Hannah at school in time, you can run in the stuff that needs to go into the fridge right away and save the rest for later.

I love that tip :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts