Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wellness Wednesday

I'm looking out for your wellness today because someone is looking out for mine!

Thanks to my beautiful and talented friend Shelly Marsh, I have something FABULOUS to offer you. 

Ok this is kinda gross but I need natural deodorant...and if you've ever purchased a Natural Deodorant (i.e. TOM'S) you know that you smell better not wearing ANYTHING under your arms. 

I have sensitive skin and get irritated with any kind of deodorant but I wear it anyway.
Even if you don't have that problem, it's still  not a bad idea to switch. Antiperspirant and some deodorants are known for having aluminum in them. They are also being linked to breast cancer and Alzheimer's.

Shelly found this deodorant that's all natural, made from Aloe and smells very good. It had good reviews so she bought us both one. Isn't she sweet.

So I tried it...and I LOVE IT. It works every bit as well as my Degree and it's all natural and my skin irritations hare healing up. You need to buy it.

It's called Alvera All Natural Roll-On Deodorant. I use the Almond scent but you can get Herbal and Uncented. It only costs $2.94. Go here to purchase for yourself. It's just as cheap as regular deodorant, works as well, and is SO much better for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts