Thursday, March 12, 2009

Family Fridays

Oh! I'm so excited for today! Matt took the day off and we have lots to do!

My mom had surgery on her mouth this morning so I need to go check on her.

I have to get my routine blood work since I skipped it last month...oops!

We need to pick up some x-ray films and reports from Forbes Hospital because Matt is going to see an orthopedic doctor for his knees in April...FINALLY. I really hope he doesn't need surgery.

We have absolutely NO FOOD in the house, so the grocery store will be our next stop.

Matt needs to stop at the funeral home because someone from work lost her mother. So sad.

Then later, we're hanging out with friends. Should be a fun day (minus the funeral of course).

I sure hope Hannah holds up. She's not napped the past 2 days...and that does NOT spell F-U-N.
She's been asking a lot of interesting questions lately...and she keeps telling me she has a baby in her belly...and walks around with dolls and stuffed animals up her shirt. I think she wants a sibling. In due time!

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts