Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tips and Hints Tuesday - Dry Skin

If you're anything like me, your skin is flaking off this time of year. My hands are disgusting, my shins are ashy....hideous!

Today's tip is going to help you have smooth skin! I have such a hard time keeping up with this, but today I did it, and I'm going to try to keep it up! 

Next time you get out of the shower, towel dry and then put lotion on right away. Your skin soaks in moisturizer much more readily when your skin is still wet. You'll be much smoother. :)

Also, if your hands are severely dry, as you are going to bed - use plain old Vasaline (remember, I'm cheap!), coat your hands and pull a clean pair of white socks over them (I have an issue with white socks - I love them). When you wake up in the morning, you'll love how much better your skin feels.

Lastly - if you have some extra cash (I got a free sample and it's lasted forever) get Mary Kay's Satin Hands. I'm not a big fan of pyramid businesses, but I LOVE this product. It lives up to it's name! But, it's a luxury!

Enjoy your smooth skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts