Friday, April 10, 2009

Family Friday

It's a family weekend for many of us isn't it?

I'm looking forward to it, and also excited that my friend Jessica will be joining us for dinner at Matt's parents' house.

I'm nervous about how Hannah is going to behave. She just can't stand large family gatherings!

Today is a nice Family Friday. Last night Matt and I got to go on a date! (Thanks Audra!)

I had a chocolate truffle blizzard with chocolate ice cream and a squirt of peanut butter. I was in heaven. (As a side note, Carrie called me while I was EATING the aforementioned blizzard to tell me she just learned of such a thing and wanted one) Great minds think alike.

It was so nice to spend time together! We haven't had a date since before Christmas!

Today, since Matt's off, we've been hanging around here. I'm exceptionally tired and I don't know why! We're going to dye Easter eggs later and that should be fun.

What are you up to this Easter weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts