Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tips and Hints Tuesday - Cleaning the Holiday Mess!

I've been so tired since Easter and the house is a disaster.

How do you get motivated to clean up? I'd much rather sit on my butt, blog, play on the computer, and eat Teddy Grahams like I'm doing right now.

Here are some of my tips, please leave me some of yours.

1. Just get up and start. Set your timer for 15 minutes and start doing something. Tell yourself when 15 minutes is up, you can stop if you want. Chances are, once you start, you'll get into it.

2. Keep distractions out of the way. Computer off, tv off, whatever tempts you when you walk past it - keep it out of sight.

3. Talk on the phone while you clean. It makes the time fly and you can catch up with friends!

4. Find a radio show you like. That way you can clean and listen and you don't have to stop to watch.

5. Start with something quick and easy so you can feel accomplished right away!

Now, stop reading and GET MOVING :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts