Monday, April 20, 2009

Tips and Hints Tuesday - A Hot Bath

Call me crazy - but I feel like a hot bath can cure anything! Sinus pressure, an upset stomach, achy muscles, a stressful day.

At least it works for me like that.

I pulled my hamstring exercising yesterday. This morning I woke up feeling like I was fighting a cold my daughter just got over. By the end of the day I felt so weak I could barely drive home.

Luckily my sweet husband served dinner and took care of Hannah while I lay on the couch. Finally I got up to take a nice hot bath and two Ibuprofen (I don't know how to spell that word, but Hannah insists it's M-O-I-I-I).

I really feel so much better. I'm even contemplating working out, but I know Matt will have my head for that!

So, the next time you feel yucky - take a hot bath. 

It just WORKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts