Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wellness Wednesday - Another Update

Ah, I'm tired today. 

What a stressful month! There's just so much going on. 

I never updated last week, but according to the nutritionist, the environmental toxins are GONE and my spleen is strong! Yay!

I ran out of my Ocuclear eye vitamin and my eyes were weak again - so I got those right away.

I have to say, my hopes are up. I go to my eye doctor April 16 and I just have to say that I'm convinced my eyes are better. I'm the optimist always, but where a month ago my cataracts were growing and making my eyes very foggy - the last week or two I have seen no fog. 

I don't know. Sometimes I wonder if it's all in my head, you know? If, maybe I just want to be well SO BADLY that I can make myself think I'm better...but how can I FAKE that? Either I see foggy or I don't....Cataracts don't shrink...but I believe in a God that can shrink a little cataract and He can do much more! 

I truly believe God is using this nutritionist to finally heal this body of mine. I feel my entire system reverting back to normal if that makes ANY sense. Certain things are coming back that I DON'T love but are indicative of how my body acts when my autoimmune disease is in remission...ANXIETY. It's funny though, because I'll take it in exchange for health!

I'll keep you posted. I ask you for your prayers for this miracle that I'm believing in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts