Friday, May 29, 2009

Family Friday - Rick and Doreen are home!


I love it when my brother and his wife (in the center of the photo) come home to visit. My brother Ricky moved to Texas when he was hired to work as a flight controller for the International Space Station at Johnson Space Center (NASA). Okay, so I brag a little. He never does, so someone has to. I'm proud of him. He's a humble guy who's sweet, funny and loves Jesus - not to mention he picked a gem for a bride.

That said, I'm glad they're home. Family dinner's aren't the same without them. The kids are excited to see him and he's my favorite person to talk Dave Ramsey about with! When all of my siblings are together, we tease each other like we did when we were kids and my mom makes us all fat with her amazing cooking and purchases of our favorite childhood candy. 

So, this next week will be spent catching up and having fun with my brother and Doreen. I love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts