Saturday, May 30, 2009

Scrumptious Saturday - Baked Mac and Cheese

Ahhhh....I was supposed to make Baked Mac and Cheese for a Memorial Day party at the Longstreth's. I wasn't feeling so hot so we weren't able to make it, but I made this dish later in the day anyway.

Ok, this is NOT something you can eat on a regular basis. It has about a bagillion calories and you can feel your arteries gluing shut with each bite, but IT IS DELISH!

MY CHANGES
I added extra velveeta and a bunch of spices - garlic powder, chili powder, and a little spoonful of dijon mustard since a lot of the comments said the recipe was a tad bland. I also added italian seasoned bread crumbs to the top before I baked it.  Y-U-M! Click the recipezarr link above to try this sinfully yummy comfort food!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts