Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thankful Thursday



I always have so much to be thankful for. I'm sorry for being so bad at blogging this past week, there's been so much going on over the holiday.

Look how cute my little bubby is with her bouquet and her sweet friend Kylie. She did a fantastic job being a cute little flower girl at Carli and Alan's wedding. She had a blast and enjoyed being  a ham! I'm thankful I did not stutter while reading either!

I'm thankful Hannah sat still for the hour and 45 minutes it took for me to do her hair.

I'm thankful I got to dance with my dreamy husband. I'm just so in love with him and we love to dance together!

I do have to admit though, sometimes weeks like the last few we've had make me antisocial. I don't want to talk to anyone or be around anyone. I'm a social butterfly normally, but even I can get peopled-out. That's how I've been feeling. But, I'm overcoming - because I have no choice, and the activities NEVER stop!! It's the year for weddings!

I'm being somewhat random and jumpy today, and I'm ok with that because it's my blog, and I can...but I have more things to be thankful for!!

Yesterday was busy like the rest, I worked, came home, cleaned and made cookies for another wedding before heading to the Mills for service. 

After I got home, I was baking off the cookies and got to spend the most amazing hour and a half with my husband. When life gets busy, I don't think it's uncommon to coexist with your spouse; to work together on autopilot to make sure the household runs smoothly. But, what happens to your relationship during that time? It goes kinda stale. But, last night was like we were dating again and I enjoyed it so much. It was like I traveled back in time and was a love struck teenager again. I loved it! It's what I'm most thankful for this week!

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts