Friday, June 26, 2009

Family Friday

Ah, I woke up this morning to a very unpleasant sound: my daughter getting ready to vomit. 

She'll be four at the end of August, and the first and last time she threw up was before she turned one. 

She came in to lay in bed with me and said she needed a drink. After getting one from the cup in her bedroom (I was still asleep) I heard it...It's this weird cough, gag, burp thing. I threw on my glasses and guided her swiftly to the bathroom and held back her hair as she gracefully proceeded to vomit in the toilet. Yes, I said gracefully. It was quite impressive. She just stood there as I held her hair back and told her to lean over the toilet and did her business.

Then after she was finished, that little shaking body said "WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!" Poor thing.

She's acting completely fine now but is highly ticked off that I won't give her breakfast as she lays on my lap watching Dr. Suess.
Hopefully this is as eventful as Family Friday gets!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Hope she feels better soon! By the way, early December is our favorite time to go to Disney World. You'll have a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts