Monday, June 1, 2009

Money Monday - Bonus

Well, Matt got his bonus number which will enter out bank account near the end of June. I had gotten my hopes up for more than his bonus was. Every time I'd think about it the last few weeks, I'd convince myself that it would most definitely be more!

Although we're more than grateful for the generous bonus, we're fighting not to be disappointed that it wasn't more. We are never happy are we? I guess I was just hoping that the bonus would be enough to pay off our last debt in June instead of July. 

Either way, we'll have somewhere in the nature of $1,000 to pay in July which is almost $1000 LESS than we usually put on our debt each month, so, I can't complain...however - there IS a flashing light blinking in Matt's car that I'm choosing to pretend is an off season Christmas decoration! :)

I'm becoming very impatient and excited to finish what we've been working SO hard on the last to years. If all goes as planned, we'll be debt free on the 10 year anniversary of our first date! Isn't that awesome?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts