Monday, June 15, 2009

Money Monday - One more month.

We just made another payment to my school loan today. 

ONE MORE PAYMENT!!!! JUST ONE MORE!!!!!

I can't wait to be done. 

I ran around like a nut this evening and I'm tired. I was snappy at Hannah and I feel bad.

We got some birthday money so I got some pictures printed and tried to get Matt his father's day gift. Well, the book he wants wasn't in stock and my 2 favorite pictures printed with heads cut off. It's so frustrating to not be able to do things efficiently. Now I have to reprint the pictures and GO BACK to Monroeville to pick up the book. 

So, I worked all day, picked up Hannah, came home and ate dinner, went to the bank, Rite Aid, the Family Book Store, and Giant Eagle.

I'm frustrated, tired, and emotional. 

Anyhow, a good friend of mine is coming over tomorrow to help us plan our trip to Disney. It looks like we're going to book the vacation very soon!! We're going to go to Disney in December, and because my friend has connections, we're staying in a brand new resort, top of the line rooms, for a THIRD of the cost! Now that's MONEY-MONDAY-WORTHY!

I'm very excited for our reward for paying off debt! We need a vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts