Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I read a post recently that rerouted me a bit.

It said that when we give thanks to God, we need to thank him for his amazing qualities, not for what He does for us.

She said - often we're thankful for selfish things...True true.

So, while I'll still list those selfish things I'm thankful for, I'm going to start with the most important.

I'm thankful that God is all powerful.

I'm thankful that God is in control.

I'm thankful that the Story is already written and we win!

I'm thankful that Hannah was REALLY good while spending the whole day at work with me yesterday. I mean - what three year old can sit for 6 hours in a small office and not complain once!!

I'm thankful that we had cash to pay for our car repairs - remember when I said we were going to ignore the battery light flashing on our black car?? Well - the car died and $600 later and  2 trips to the repair people - it's running. BLAH! 

I'm thankful (and this is REALLY selfish) that I got to get new clothes and shoes this week! *Sigh* They were DESPERATELY needed!

I'm thankful that I was born on the same day as my sweet husband and today we celebrate our 27th and 29th birthdays together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts