Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Tips and HInts Tuesday - A hint that's not invented yet and one that is :)

I did mention in my last post that I'd be MIA during the Fireworks Tent BUT to my enjoyment and happy surprise, I get internet!

Ok, I've been thinking, and I probably shouldn't post this on my blog, because so many millions of people read it and someone might patent this idea and I never will, but, YOU READ IT HERE FIRST!!

I love bleach but hate using it. I'm always afraid I'm going to get bleach on myself and really anything that shouldn't have bleach on it.

Wouldn't it be an awesome invention to have bleach packets like the little packets you stick in the dishwasher? Totally enclosed. You just drop the whole little pouch into the washer and it's contained until it dissolves during the cycle. This would also allow you to fill up the washing machine with clothes before the water finishes (which is a bad habit of mine I shouldn't be recommending with my idea that isn't invented yet). 

So, if it's ever invented, I want some royalties!!

Anyhow, a little tip that IS invented. If you're going on vacation and there are facilities available, WASH YOUR CLOTHES before you leave to come home. Then, you can come home without a bunch of dirty laundry throwing you back into harsh reality of non-vacation world. If you choose to actually take my advise, I have ANOTHER TIP (I know, I'm full of them). Purex makes those laundry sheets that are detergent and softener in one sheet. You can buy a box, pack them in your suitcase - and since they aren't liquid, you don't have to worry about spillage or airport regulations. 

I know I know...I'm smart :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the bleach idea. You should check into it!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts