Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wellness Wednesday - Feeling like a fatty.

Well, yesterday I started writing down what I was eating again to try to take off this last few pounds AGAIN.

I quit writing things down when I went to Outback last night. Had I not quit, my dinner entry would have looked a little like this (you'll now understand why I quit writing in my food journal.)

Half a bloomin' onion
Half a loaf of bread with a ton of butter
Half a rack of ribs and some french fries (are the healthier if you call them aussie fries??)
Half a GIGANTIC piece of nutter butter pie

No folks, I'm not kidding. I'm a hog.

I woke up this morning dreading stepping on to the scale. Looking through squinted eyes I saw that I lost half a pound. What the heck?

In other news, I have an eye doctor's appointment tomorrow. If my eyes are ok, I'll drop another chemo pill. If you read this PLEASE pray for me. I'm ready for a complete healing.

I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

  1. good luck tomorrow. we'll be praying! love you.
    -Rick

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prayed for you....I love you
    Aunt Linda

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts