Thursday, July 30, 2009

Family Friday

We had some nice family time together Wednesday night.

We got our coupons for free KFC grilled chicken meals so we met Matt at work and got three of them for $0. Nice...but I must say, I know why we don't eat like that all the time. Ick. It was greasy and just didn't sit well at all. It CAN'T be good for you...AND it had the stinking skin on it! How is THAT healthy?? Oh well, I digress.

Anyhow, then Hannah and I went to "The Bob and Larry Store" a.k.a The Family Christian Store while Matt ran to Home Depot. Then we came home and just basically sat around.

I like days like this :)

Tonight I'll be going to a Tastefully Simple party so I won't get to spend the evening with my family, but it should be a good time.

Tomorrow we're getting two and a half tons of landscaping rock dumped into our driveway. Should be a good time for Matt and I moving all of that. BLAH. 

I really wish I took before pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts