Sunday, July 12, 2009

Scrumptious Saturday - Zucchini Mozzarella Patties

THESE ARE AWESOME!!!!!!! I think next time I might use cheddar but, you gotta try them!
I halved the recipe but still used two eggs.

As always I got this recipe from recipezaar.com

MAKE SURE YOU SQUEEZE ALL THE WATER FROM THE ZUCCHINI!! I placed the shredded zucchini in a clean dish towel and squeeze it over the sink. Worked very well!





Ingredients

Directions



  1. 1
    Hand squeeze out as much of the moisture in the zucchini as possible (this is important!).



  2. 2
    Place the zucchini in a large bowl.



  3. 3
    Add in all remaining ingredients except oil.



  4. 4
    Mix well to combine and adjust seasoning salt and black pepper to taste.



  5. 5
    Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.



  6. 6
    Drop the zucchini mixture by heaping tablespoons into hot oil and fry on both sides until golden brown.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts