Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tips and Hints Tuesday - Document your life :)

I love to scrapbook - even though I'm eternally one year behind. 

I also love to video tape Hannah and then watch the old clips now and then.

Last week Hannah went to Vacation Bible School at Redeemer Lutheran Church/School with her friend Kylie. THEY HAD A BLAST.

On Friday, the kids put on a presentation for the parents. I LOVED IT - and so did Hannah.

Here's a poor quality clip from my cell phone, taping the TV, but I find it hilarious. Listen closely and you can here little Hannah screaming the song with gusto!



So, make sure you keeping your memories alive in a journal, scrapbook, or camera. You'll be glad you did later...and so will you children's children's children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts