Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thankful Thursday - Matty Boy


I AM SO THANKFUL MY MATTY IS HOME!!!

He's been in Las Vegas since LAST SATURDAY and I have missed him terribly!

It's like taking half of yourself and flying it across the country!!

Hannah has been asking for him all week.

I really don't take for granted all the things Matt does for me.

But, aside from adoring being with him and getting tired of barricading myself in at night, some of the things I really don't like to do, that he normally does is...

1. Taking out the garbage.
2. Taking out the recycling.
3. Bringing the empty garbage and recycling cans BACK
4. Running around the neighborhood retrieving things that blow away in storms (thank you to the anonymous neighbor who put Hannah's picnic table umbrella back in the yard instead of leaving it in the street.)
5. Protecting the house
6. Watering the plants.
7. Setting my own alarm (I know, I know)

I know there are others, but these are just a few that stick out!

Welcome home my Matty.

1 comment:

Popular Posts