Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Well, to be honest, it's been a very bad week. The worst in a long time.

I kept wanting to put up cranky status messages on my facebook, and write things like , "I can't think of anything positive to put here, so...blah blah blah." But, every time I tried to do that, I'd think of at LEAST 5 things I am grateful for. At LEAST 5 good things happening in my life. So then I'd get ticked off and not put anything.

Weeks like this happen and we live through them - either peacefully or kicking and screaming. (I'm a kicker and a screamer.)

So this week, more than any, I need to start my thankful list.

1. We paid for our vacation suite this week! Woo hoo!
2. Hannah's birthday is this weekend! We got her a bike!
3. Ricky and Doreen are home!
4. We got to see the Wiggles and Hannah got to shake Sam's hand! What a blast!
5. My eyes are doing fantastic and I just reduced to 3 chemo pills!
6. My husband made me the most fabulous cappuccino with whipped cream and hot fudge. He's amazing.
7. I know at least 2 people on this planet like me ;) (The jury may still be out on Han, she's stuck with me)

See, I could go all day.

Hope you find something to be thankful for today!

1 comment:

  1. I used to have 2 people that I thought liked me, but then one of them wrote me a fb message that she was no longer my friend because I suggested she try a certain workout on demand...

    You are also blessed with a sense of humor - and that is something to be thankful for :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts