Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thankful Thursday




My baby is four years old!

I just can't believe it.

I'm one of those people who live in the moment. I don't say that Hannah is four until she's four. The day before her birthday, she was still three. I'm not rushing time away.

But, last weekend, and all of last week for that matter we celebrated Hannah's birthday. She had her very first sleep over her her two favorite girlies and got lots of cool stuff including a bike, a DS, charms for her bracelet, beautiful dresses, Candy Land, ballerina barbie, a princess sleeping bag and Wiggles tickets.

We had a blast. I'm so thankful for these times we have together. Hannah is an amazing and sweet kid. I'm thankful her birthday went well, and I'm always thankful to see that gorgeous smile on her face. When opening her gifts she announced, "I love all of this stuff!"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts