Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thankful Thursday

It's been a while since I've blogged - which I think is a good thing. I needed a break from my computer. Today I'm feeling pretty yucky since I've caught this nasty cold everyone has.

I'm thankful for tea with honey and lemon to help me feel better!

But mostly today, as a day of uncertainty, I'm thankful that God is bigger than any disease, any trial and any fear. I'm thankful that no matter what the doctors say or our worries tell us, God is in control and has a perfect plan.

Today there's some serious family stuff going on and a family member is getting some test results back. We're praying for the best. Please, as you read this, lift up a little prayer for good news. It'll only give me something else to be thankful for today! I will keep you posted.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts