Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for the 47 junior high students we had at church last night!

I'm thankful that next week, we'll be starting the points system because that just makes things a lot easier!

I'm thankful for finally getting cable internet!

I'm thankful that my sick husband stayed up until midnight installing the cable internet.

I'm thankful to be able to see God's hand on my life through every step.

I'm thankful that my daughter knows the difference between right or wrong, feels guilty when she does something wrong, and tells me about it. I hope she stays that way and I hope that I always respond in such a way that makes her WANT to do right and leaves the door open for her to approach me in the future.

I'm thankful that in mid October the attic steps should be installed, and by the end of October I should be able to put all of my bins up there!!!! *Fingers crossed!*

I'm thankful for the friends helping us install the steps and the girl time I'm gonna get while that's happening!

I'm thankful that I'm going to see a super sweet face as soon as I wake up tomorrow morning!

I'm thankful that I'm FINALLY going to get my eyes checked for new CONTACTS tomorrow!! WOO HOO!!

I'm thankful that so far this week, I've been doing a pretty good job at controlling my portion size and late night eating. I know I'm not huge people...don't send me hate mail, but I've put on a few pounds and would like to take it off. I hope to lose 6.5 more pounds which may or may not happen, but 3 pounds NEED to come off! I have no willpower! :)

I'm just a thankful girl today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts