Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I'm a little down today. I'm just tired of the world I guess.

People are nasty. It's very discouraging. Why do people have to be so rude?

Anyhow, I'm thankful nonetheless. It's a good thing I don't have an UN-thankful thursday blog where I complain.

I'm thankful I got to sleep in and wake up snuggling with my little peanut.

I'm thankful for a nice run and then walk with the family with a stop at the playground.

I'm thankful that I got to spend the whole day with Han.

I'm thankful I'm going to get to spend time with Jill tomorrow to talk about Disney...Will it ever get here??

I'm thankful that Matt cleaned out the air filter to the furnace today.

I'm thankful for my big fluffy robe.

:)

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts