Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful that Matt is finally feeling better! He had me a little nervous for a while there! 


I'm thankful that Hannah is so sweet and prays for me all the time. Today, I'm not feeling well and when I came home from work, we played two games of Candy Land before I plopped on the couch in my dress clothes. She climbed on the couch with me and didn't get down until Matt came home. Any time I'm not feeling well, she won't leave my side and will get anything i need. I love that kid.


I'm thankful that Matt took her to play at the mall so I could rest...and I'm glad that when they came home, Hannah was still interested in reading the next few pages in the Ramona Forever book. SCORE!


I'm thankful that my grandfather is doing well after his first round of chemo. Hannah went to visit him with my mom today and he just adores her. He keeps her picture next to my grandmother's and kisses them both every morning. How sweet is that??


I'm thankful that Disney is 51 days away!! Bring it! That reminds me, I need to get our park tickets.


I'm thankful my attic will be started on Saturday and I'll get to have a play date with Brigitte :)


I'm thankful that yesterday, when I was cranky and miserable and freaking out about the LARGE broccoli florets that said PETITE on the bag, my husband sat down with scissors and cut them all up.


I'm also thankful, that two days ago, when I was STILL feeling sick and lacking sleep, I got to sleep in until nine, because Matt set Hannah up with breakfast and the Disney Channel and told her she couldn't wake me up until after Oso was over.


I'm thankful that God loves me no matter how moody I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts