Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I feel so thankful today:

I'm thankful for a healthy family.

I'm thankful for helpful friends!

I'm thankful that even though my escrow was short, it was only by $50.

I'm thankful that we're finally getting stuff done on the house.

I'm thankful for a sweet little girl.

I'm thankful for two days in a row of blue sky and shining sun. I need that!

I'm thankful for my Dyson.

I'm thankful for Food Network...Is that shallow???

I'm thankful for Almond Butter YUM!

I'm thankful for my vision insurance. I'm actually going to get new contacts soon!

I'm thankful for worship music.

I'm thankful for my husband who automatically plugs my phone into the charger when the battery is dying.

I'm thankful for the strength, peace, and power of an Almighty God.

I could go on all day today!

What are YOU thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts