Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tips and Hints - Have a schedule

Now, before I begin, I must say that I have NOT mastered this, but when I utilize this technique I'm much more efficient, and my house stays cleaner.

Not too long ago, I made a schedule of what day's I'd clean certain rooms, do laundry, vacuum, change sheets, etc. I call in my Daily Life Organizer and it looks like this:

When I'm overwhelmed by what needs to happen in a day, I can look at this and say, it's Tuesday. All I NEED to get clean is the kitchen and dining room (plus a few daily chores like making the bed and doing the dishes). It takes the stress out of it. I don't know if you're like me, but sometimes, if there's too much to do, I don't know where to start and I'll do nothing.

I highly recommend you make your own schedule like this that works around your personal day to day activities. You'll be amazed at how accomplished you feel!

2 comments:

  1. I like this. I have a set schedule I do everyday, however, I don't write it down. I think writing it down would probably hold me more accountable for what actually gets done. Do you find that's the case?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes actually, if I write it down, I feel like I'm getting more things done. I also don't get frazzled with all the OTHER things that need done. If I stick to my list, I don't get distracted.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts