Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wellness Wednesday - Detox Update 2

Ok, well it's Day 11 of 20 on the detox.

I'm just over halfway done.

I am craving cupcakes. It could be because I watching a Bobby Flay cupcake throw down.

I do miss my sweets and it has been difficult trying to cook dinner for my family and myself. I do NOT like making 2 dinners. I feel like I'm living in the kitchen.

THAT SAID:
I feel better than I've felt in as long as I can remember. I'm down a couple of pounds. I'm pleasant (go figure). I've been so miserable the last few months, I forgot what it felt like to be happy. My digestive system is running like it's supposed to which I have never experienced and life is good.

This detox is difficult, expensive, and is torturing me by denying me chocolate, but how I feel is rivaling the negatives this imposes.

My sister, who's also doing the detox, may have a different story :)

*Confession* I took a bite of a piece of pizza, chewed it up, and spit it in the garbage...Is that bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts