Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wellness Wednesday - Scratchy Scratchy

My husband became sick with flu-like symptoms last Friday. Last night, he spiked a fever and was acting a bit dilerious. I'm beginning to get a little nervous. I'm wondering if I'm going to have to take him to the hospital.

My throat is a little scratchy, but I've been downing Immuplex, Vitamin C, Immune boosting drops, tea, honey and lemon etc. I'm praying Hannah stays healthy.

That said, remember to stay healthy today. Wash your hands, keep alcohol hand gel on you, sneeze into your forearm and stay away from others for 24 hours after your symptom free from an illness.

1 comment:

  1. Drink (and have your family drink) echinacea tea. It's a natural immune booster that really works. :) Hope your hubby is feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts