Friday, November 27, 2009

Family Friday - Day After


Oh, it's so nice to relax this morning. We had the most low key Thanksgiving ever and I'm glad to continue that through the weekend.

We wanted to have some fun with Hannah yesterday so I took one of the ideas from yesterday's blog. We made a Thanksgiving Tree! I drew a tree with marker and Hannah painted it. Then we drew leaves and wrote for what we are thankful on them. We cut the leaves out and glued them to the tree.  What a fun project!

We were going to go to my sister and brother-in-law's house for dinner but little Vinny got sick. Luckily, they have delivery services there and brought us over a delicious dinner! Thanks Mike and Shari!!

Then, before Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving began, we decided to build our gingerbread house.  Every year I wonder why we do it. What a mess!

Isn't this a cute picture of Matt and Hannah? He's holding he roof on the house with his middle finger so I had to crop out the bottom of the photo or someone would be offended!

Here's the annual family picture with the finished product. We have fun, my little family and I.

...and just for nostalgic reasons, here's last year's gingerbread house picture. Next year should have a fourth person in it :)

As for today, we'll probably do some shopping later. The basement is calling me! It needs cleaned. I have plans to put MORE down there to make room for Hannah's new toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts