Monday, November 9, 2009

Money Monday - More Spending

I went shopping.

Matt and I need clothes desperately. Every single pair of my jeans has a hole in them (and I didn't buy them that way). Matt's still wearing short sleeved shirts and has two pairs of jeans, both of which are AT LEAST a size too big for him.

So, I bought clothes. I did NOT buy them on the sale rack either. I bought what we needed, not what was $2.

So, Matt and I are each the proud owners of a new pair of jeans and two new shirts...and although it bugs me, I'm okay with that.

I'VE NEVER gone clothes shopping.

Anyhow, after Hannah spent part of the two hours in the dressing room with me yelling embarrassing things, AND hearing the snickers in the dressing rooms next to me, 3 different people tried to get me to sign up for a credit card...and you know what...I WAS SO TEMPTED. I could have saved $35 on my purchase had I opened a charge card. I almost did it. I've never really paid interest on a credit card and I've always closed them down before I get a statement, but I couldn't do it. It just SO goes against everything I talk about and stand for, but BOY was it tempting.

"If you play with snakes, you're gonna get bit." No thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts