Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tips and HInts Tuesday - Don't wait until the new year.

What are your resolutions?

To eat healthier.

Lose weight?

Exercise more?

Organize?

Don't wait until Saturday. Start now.

I read something last week about reading through the entire Bible in three months. I really thought it was a huge goal but that I'd start on January 1. Instead, I started that day: December 22. 

I'm not almost done wading through Leviticus....book #3. I don't have a lot of faith that I WILL do it, but I really want to. I keep trudging and, right now, I'm a day ahead.

So don't wait Start today.

I'm going to try to take the tree down today too...Like I said...Lofty goal!




1 comment:

  1. I'm doing the same thing. (Bible in 90 days and starting now) I usually don't stick to this, but just like you I REALLY want to. I'm just praying right through to the end! How fantastic will it feel to have accomplished that?!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts