Friday, January 1, 2010

Family Friday - Happy New Year

Happy New Year friends.

Today is a day of celebration.

Resolution.

Optimism.

What will you do today? Recover from the excitement of last night?

I don't have much to recover from. I had to wake Matt up at midnight for a New Year's Kiss.

I have to tell you, I'm getting old, or antisocial, or something. I've come to enjoy a quiet New Year's Eve. I'm peopled out from the holidays. I have thoroughly enjoyed spending time with out loved ones. It's been a laid back and enjoyable holiday season...but i also enjoy quiet time with my lovely family.

I don't really know what the plans are for today, but if it looks anything like the last three days it'll involve many hours of sleeping!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts