Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tips and Hints Tuesday - Taxes

This could be a Money Monday I guess, but it'll do here since it's a tip.

Have you started getting your taxes together?

Today's tip is to start getting things in order NOW so you're not running around at the last minute.

Create spread sheets for mileage and different expenses.

Yesterday I went through all of my medical receipts and entered the date, location, reason and amount into a spread sheet that added everything up. Now I can just print that sheet out....not that it'll do me any good. It's not enough for a deduction.

Grab a three ring binder and some dividers and then start a list of all the things you need to start gathering.

TRUST ME, you'll be glad you did this. It's less painful now than on April 15!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts