Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Wellness Wednesday - No more meds?

I'm desperately trying to get off the last of my prescription medicine. Two different eye drops for high eye pressure.

Before we think about having more kids in the coming months, I really want to be off everything. The eye drops have not been studied enough to know how they affect an unborn baby but have caused some problem when given to animals at extreme doses which really tells me nothing. My doctor thinks it's fine to take them, but in general it's recommended to try to get off of them.

I have been trying to reduce the drops and was doing well until I had a rough night sleep. The other night I slept only 3 hours and that always makes my pressure go up. I feel disappointed but I know I can get off these.

Please say a prayer for me. Maybe I'm asking too much, but God has blessed me and healed my body in SO MANY ways, why not hope for more?


Deuteronomy 33:26 (New Living Translation)


 26 “There is no one like the God of Israel.[a]
      He rides across the heavens to help you,
      across the skies in majestic splendor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts