Friday, February 12, 2010

Family Friday

We've had a nice evening. Yes we're in early, but that's okay with me!

Matt got home from work around 4pm so we left right away. I was assuming it was going to be crazy out with it being Valentine's Day weekend - but it really wasn't.

We went to Red Robin for burgers and the three of us split a milk shake. For the first time in her entire life, my daughter was like - "My stomach feels weird, it doesn't feel good." I said "Hannah - that means your full - you ate too much."  Ha! There's a first for everything I guess.

Then we went to the mall and let Hannah run around in the play area. I did some shopping. I will share my deals on Monday - but for now GO TO THE CHILDREN'S PLACE!!

We got home a little while ago and had a dance party. Hannah loves that. She's got some crazy moves. I'm wondering who taught her the sprinkler!

Now it's time for her to go to bed and maybe that cute guy I live with and I will watch a movie.

It was a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts