Sunday, February 7, 2010

Spiritual Sunday

There is no questioning what God does. He's big, he's strong, and he knows everything. He'll do what he wants.

Sometimes I think people fight that too much. We feel like if we kick and scream, he'll give us our way. Is that how you'd handle your own kids?

When we face pain, intense pain even, we ask God to take it away. We ask him how he could let such a thing happen to us.

If this is you today, I leave you with this: You must remember that God sees the bigger picture that we, with our mortal little human minds can't even comprehend. Trust him. He loves you - more than you know.


Jeremiah 29:11 (New International Version)

11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts