Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Thankful Thursday

There's always something to be Thankful for. If you live in the northeast and can't find something to be thankful for in the majestic supernatural power of a God that can create a Winter Wonderland to remind us just how big he is...well then....you need help :)

Truly I am grateful for the time I've spent at home this week. I'm a "never say no" kind of girl. Always busy. Well when you're stuck, you're stuck. I've really enjoyed being at home getting housework done and just hanging out without the pressure of getting ready to do the next thing.

I'm thankful for my new phone! It was kind of a hassle at first when my previous phone committed suicide by diving head first into my glass of hot chocolate. I feel like that was a very classy way to go. I was able to get it turned on later but it was "chocolified." That means it was making all kinds of stupendous noises and all the text was in a different language - some of the text wouldn't appear at all. I really thought it was my kind of phone. But with in two days and $20 later - I got the Samsung Intensity - which I am thoroughly enjoying. Who knew a full keyboard for texting could be so fantastic?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts