Sunday, March 7, 2010

Spiritual Sunday - Overwhelming Writer's Block??

I feel like I have a lot I want to talk about today, but nothing comes to mind!

Some things I that are on my mind, but that I have nothing to say about are:

Prayer

Miracles

Faith/Trust


I think these are area of my life that are being a little shaken...not destroyed...but shaken.

I'm just feeling like my views all these years on these things are being changed...they're just not right. The pieces aren't fitting together. I have no revelations on what they should be. I still believe in the value and importance of all of them...I'm just confused about where I fit into them.

Romans 12:12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.

Matthew 13:58 And he did not do many miracles there because of their lack of faith.

Matthew 6:30 And if God cares so wonderfully for wildflowers that are here today and thrown into the fire tomorrow, he will certainly care for you. Why do you have so little faith?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts