Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday - Sad

I think I'll squeeze my baby a little tighter today. I'm thankful for God's blessings.

For months we've been praying for a little boy named Ethan. I believe he's only 3. He has cancer.

Every night we pray for him with Hannah. We don't "know" the little boy but we feel like we do because with think of him and pray for him so much.

Hannah's devotional last night was about waiting for God to answer our prayers and how difficult it is to wait. And I brought up Ethan and how we pray for Him without knowing God's plan.

Well, I just received an email that none of the treatments are working, the tumor has grown back and the cancer has spread throughout his body. There's nothing more "they" can do for him and hospice has been called.

My heart is just broken. This just isn't fair.

I know there is nothing "they" can do for him, but I believe in a God who is bigger than "them." I pray God decides to do a major miracle in this little boy. Stun the world. I know He can do it...I just don't know what His plans are.

Please pray for little Ethan and his family. God knows what he's doing.

How the HECK am I going to tell Hannah this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts