Monday, May 10, 2010

Money and Mother's Day Monday

Money? What's money!?

Money is like water flowing through our fingers these days!

Between eating out too much, clothes shopping (oops), medical bills, moving expenses, car woes, and gift-buying holidays - I'm afraid to do our budget - which is on my to-do list for today.

I'm overwhelmed.

We've got (I hope) a plumber coming today to fix 2 minor (1 nonexistent in my opinion) issues after our home inspection.

Tomorrow - we have our dye test and Occupancy Inspection at 10am. I hope it all goes well.

So - our house needs cleaned. It's a mess. I just haven't had the motivation, wellness, or desire to cook or clean - which is sad for my family who is used to lots of cooking. They're sweet though, they don't complain!

I have SO MUCH work work to do and have to be at Nexus at 2pm.

I have to go to the bank, grocery shop, and switch out Hannah's summer/winter clothes.

You can see how jumbled my brain is by reading this post!!!

Ah well, money makes the world go 'round I guess. It's just frustrating to not be able to estimate how much we're going to spend and when.

All that said: I had a lovely Mother's Day. I am such a blessed mommy. Matt and Hannah bought my some new (better fitting with my growing belly and butt) workout clothes and the stainless steel measuring cups I've been wanting. Then we went out and bought me some clothes and a Blizzard! 

We also got to spend time with out own lovely mother's as well. The sweetest of sweet.

That's all the randomness I have for today! I'll leave you with some photo's of Hannah's Mother's Day Program at school!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts