Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thankful Thursday!

I suppose it's good that it's thankful Thursday. I'm thankful for so many things, but recently, I'm starting to have a hard time being positive.

Closing on this house is stressing me out, in one week both of our cars have broken down, and I run around doing things all day like a chicken with my head cut off and STILL nothing is done. I have done a pretty good job at blowing things off, but I'm struggling now because I'm hormonal and not sleeping enough.

Matt has been working in Cranberry now instead of Monroeville, so his day's are longer and he's out the door at five and home at six. He's ready for bed at 9:30 because he's so exhausted and we spend no time together.

Wait - my thankful Thursday turned into a whine....I'm just letting you know - it's good that I'm reminded to be thankful.

I'm thankful for our new house - I love it!

I'm thankful Comcast is going to come out and fix the crap job they did and pay for the damage from when they were here the last time!

I'm thankful I've been feeling my second little baby moving around in my belly every day lately. That's the best part of pregnancy.

I'm thankful my eyes are doing well.

I'm thankful for THE BEST firstborn in the world. The kid cleans her room, makes her bed, puts her dishes in the dishwasher, and does what she's asked the first time. She's just sweet as pie and I love her more every day.

Ok, that's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts