Friday, August 27, 2010

Family Friday - Getting Ready for #2

You all saw my embarrassing pictures I posted of Emma's room a week or two ago. If you want to ogle at it, it's right here.

Well, I haven't posted the pictures, but the NEXT DAY - her room looked like this:

I would say that's a significant improvement for one day! Now to get rid of that carpet and redo the floors. Im ready to get this show on the road! I'll keep you updated on our progress with that. 

I'm itching to do something fun tonight. I want to buy things. I want new furniture for our bedroom and side table lamps. I wanted wall lamps, but I know the cords will drive me INSANE! Any tips on that?

I'm just looking forward to hanging out with my family this weekend. Hannah has an appointment at the eye doctor this afternoon after we have lunch with a student who has graduated and is leaving us to move across the country for college. HOW RUDE! :)

It is the last Friday I'll have with my baby before she's in Kindergarten all day every day. She's so excited! 

Well, off to be efficient!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts