Saturday, August 28, 2010

Scrumptious Saturday - Making

We had two of our favorite guests for dinner tonight and decided to make our own pizzas! We had a great time. I didn't feel like ordering out because I'm sick of fast food, preservatives, and not knowing what's in my food.

So, I made some homemade sauce, pulled some part-skim and fresh mozzarella from the fridge, and started my own quick wheat pizza dough recipe which you can find here at Hillbilly Housewife. I used 2 cups of wheat flour and 2 cups of white. The dough tasted great and the recipe was requested by Cierra herself :)

I liked this activity because we all had fun. Hannah - who's 5, all the way to Cierra - who's 11.

Here are some pictures of our good time.

Truly a scrumptious Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melissa and thanks for commenting! Our bench and shelf are from JCPenney. I know they have several other colors available. I don't remember how much we spent, but it was on sale!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts